A short walk down the hill to the East is the Port Dover Harbour Marina, a full service facility with transient slips, gas & diesel and showers. To the south you will find the Liftbridge, downtown Port Dover and our famous beach with a variety of shops and a carnival atmosphere. Westward is the Riverview Marina and Port Dover Yacht Club.
Some of the other attractions nearby Brant Hill Inn:
- Pine Valley Golf Club
- Turkey Point Golf Club
- Greens of Renton
- Lynn Meadow Golf and Country Club
- Sandusk Golf Course
- Live concerts are presented every Sunday free of charge during
- the summer months.
- The Lighthouse Festival Theatre presents live professional theatre
- on Market Street in the Town Hall Theatre.
- See the history of the fishing industry and community in the
- Harbour Museum.
- Make a day of it with nearby horseback riding.
- Walk, bike, or ski the Lynn Valley Rail Trail.
- Annual Perch Derby with over $20,000 in prizes.
- The re-enactment of the Burning of Dover Mills, Canada (May 1814)
- The Annual Fish Fest (3rd weekend in July)
- Summer Festival Craft and Sidewalk Sale (3rd weekend in August)